8 sept 2014

First random tale: How did I finish to kill a dog?



I was listening to Marvin Gaye when she arose and she went to me. I was awake since six o'clock a.m. That night I couldn't sleep because I was uneasy. I didn't know the reason but I had terrifying dreams with she. She bore a child with three eyes.

Her name is Raquel and until the previous night she was a stranger girl that she had two big boob and blonde hair but when I saw her, I loved. And I invited her to my home directly.

She was near from me and suddenly she beat me three punch in my face. And I that wanted to become millionaire with my pretty face, I thought that I had I change my plans. While my nose was bleeding, the woman saw me with her disturbed eyes, and she began to insulted me. As I am a cowardly I bent my legs and I prayed.

Then she went out and I remembered a pending thing. The last week I had bet and I should collect the profit because I had won a million euros. I wore me a jeans, a shirt, and I bound my shoes. So, when i went out, I went a betting shop, and I bid for the horse Marcus.

I had a million euros, i was happy while i walked, when, I saw a dog, I made fun of it, so it bit me. My hand bled enough but i was brave because I blew it and I treated the wound with my magic breath. I took dog's neck, and I squeezed it until the dog killed.

No hay comentarios: